Spaghetti Carbonara. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It’s 250 gr of Spaghetti.
- You need 100 gr of pork bacon.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fine chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt (for boiling the spaghetti).
A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic. This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara. Creamy, smoky & indulgent. "Just a handful of. Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- Slice the bacon thin. Chop the parsley. Set aside. Prepare the pot with boiling water..
- Heat the non stick pan, add some olive oil. Place in the bacon. Pan fry it until crispy brown. Add the chopped parsley. Set aside.
- Water is boiling. Add in your spaghetti and salt. Cook it al-dente. Around 12-14 minutes.
- While cooking the pasta, beat the egg yolks and add the grated parmesan cheese. Try to dissolve the parmesan cheese by tempering it on the top of pasta pot. It seems as a double boiler. Keep whisking the egg mixture around 5 minutes. It also makes the eggs creamier. Add slowly 1/2 cup of water from boiling pasta and add to the egg mixture while whisking the egg. Keep it aside..
- Drain the spaghetti out. Leave a little bit water from the cooked pasta and place spaghetti in a mixing bowl, pour in the bacon mixture. Mix it..
- Pour in the egg mixture. Mix it well, if it is too dry, add some boiling water. walah… it is done, time to enjoy it..
- Tips. Because of the heat of pasta, never pour the pasta into the egg mixture, it will become scrambled egg. It is better to pour the egg mixture into the pasta..
Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black peppers. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper.