Easy Twix caramel apple parfait. Easy Homemade Weight Watcher Friendly – Sloppy Joe's! Make-Ahead Granola, Fruit, and Yogurt Parfait This parfait is a perfect blend of cheesecake, delicious apple flavor, and a burst of caramel.
Ingredients of Easy Twix caramel apple parfait
- Prepare 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1-8 ounce of tub of cool whip.
- You need 1 of large Granny Smith apple, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped up Twix bars.
- You need 1/2 cup of heath bits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Today, we're making caramel apple cheesecake parfaits. Because sometimes pumpkin spice needs to move over for a second to really let fall-y apples shine I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look. Cut up the apples into small bite size pieces. Fold in the Twix with the apple pieces.
Easy Twix caramel apple parfait step by step
- Make pudding as directed with two cups milk. Fold in thawed cool whip. Place in fridge 10 minutes..
- Stir in apples, Twix pieces, Heath bits, caramel sauce. Return to refrigerator for 20 minutes. And enjoy!.
- I topped mine with more Twix and Heath bits and I’m sure chopped peanuts, crushed graham crackers or candied pecans would be great on top!.
Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – the perfect easy dessert for fall gatherings! It's creamy, crunchy, perfectly sweet, subtly This apple pie yogurt parfait has two layers of each of the following: cinnamon Greek yogurt. An apple a day keeps the spooks away! The best part about candy apples: You can top them however you'd like. Case in point: crushed shortbread and milk chocolate chips create a Twix-like flavor on.