Pumpkin cheesecake crepes. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Top with whipped cream, pecans or confectioners' sugar. Author: The Creative Team of Somewhat Simple.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake crepes
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of Pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk, warmed.
- You need 4 tbsp. of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 8 oz. of reduced-fat cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need of Pecans and/or confectioners' sugar for garnish.
Pumpkin-infused crepes filled with creamy Mascarpone cheese and pumpkin, for a pumpkin Given my love for crepes, and my general household's love for pumpkin cheesecake, this combination was. My children, however, are skeptical of them. I just think crepes are so fun to make, each one is little challenge to take on. Adjusting the heat of the pan so it is not to.
Pumpkin cheesecake crepes step by step
- In medium bowl, combine flour,pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar, 1/3 cup pumpkin purée beat until smooth. Whisk in milk and 3 tbsp. Melted butter. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; mix until smooth. Chill for 1 hour..
- Make filling: combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup maple syrup, remaining 1 cup pumpkin purée, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt; set aside..
- Brush bottom of nonstick 8 in. Skillet with some remaining melted butter; heat pan on medium until hot. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; tilt pan to evenly coat bottom cook for 2 minutes until underside is slightly browned. Flip and cook for 30sec. Stack and keep warm in oven..
- Add 2 tbsp of filling and roll. Add garnish and enjoy!.
These pumpkin crepes, however, really give the hazelnut crepes a run for their money. The cinnamon ginger cheesecake filling is amazing, but I can eat these crepes all on their own. pumpkin crepes – Whether you are in the mood for a more autumnally inspired breakfast or a filling fall-flavored dessert, these This Autumnal Pancake Recipe Contains a Spiced Cheesecake Filling. These dreamy, creamy crepes deliver all the decadent pumpkin cheesecake flavors, but are totally acceptable to eat for breakfast. Pumpkin cheesecake has become a fall and winter dessert classic for good reason. Even if you have never made a cheesecake or pumpkin pie before, this is a dessert that is within your reach.