Pumpkin Roll Bars.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Roll Bars
- You need 6 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 15 oz. of Canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Pumpkin Roll Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in 2 eggs, pumpkin, 1 tsp vanilla and water until blended..
- In separate bowl mix flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- Add both mixtures together until blended well..
- Spread 2/3 batter into lightly greased 9×13 pan..
- Mix cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter..
- Dollop remaining pumpkin batter on top of cream cheese mixture. Use knife to swirl together..
- Bake 30-35 minutes until pumpkin just springs back. Cool completely and cut into bars..