Spaghetti Carbonara. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- You need 300 gr of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 gr of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- You need to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
- Prepare of chopped parsley leaves to taste.
- You need to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic. This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara. Creamy, smoky & indulgent. "Just a handful of. Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 120 ml water and drain well..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until it's crispy and brown (about 6-8 minutes). Reserve 2 Tbsp oil. Discard the rest from the skillet..
- Sauté garlic in the same skillet until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low..
- Add in the spaghetti and egg and cheese mixture. Stir well..
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add in reserved pasta water a spoonful at a time until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese, if desired. Yum 😋.
Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black peppers. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper.