Candy corn bark. Candy corn mixed with chocolate sandwich cookies and pretzels will please your whole Halloween crowd. Candy Corn Bark is the perfect homemade Halloween candy dessert. This recipe for Candy Corn Bark is one of the most simple homemade treats that you can make.
Ingredients of Candy corn bark
- It’s 12 of Halloween Oreos chopped.
- You need 11/2 of pretzels chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Candy corn.
- It’s of White chocolate chips or black.
- Prepare of Black and orange sprinkles.
Candy Corn Bark is a swirly, colorful Halloween treat that your kids won't be able to get enough of. It's orange, yellow, and delicious all over. Candy corn is a staple of the Halloween season, I think it gets a bad rap. My first Halloween themed sweet treat is Candy Corn Bark.
Candy corn bark step by step
- Spread the chopped Oreos and pretzels evenly on the bottom of the pan..
- Melt the chocolate on the stove or microwave..
- Pour chocolate over the Oreos and pretzels..
- Spread candy corn and sprinkles around..
- Cool in freezers til firm.
- Break and enjoy..
This stuff is sinfully sweet, but so cute and easy – I could not resist giving a whirl! I hope you enjoy this recipe. Directions for candy corn bark: Melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium heat. Add the Rice Krispies and candy corn to the chocolate and stir. Spread evenly onto a non-stick cookie sheet.