Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars. These Caramel Apple Crumble Cheesecake Bars have loads of crumble. I used the same crumble mixture to make both the bottom crust and the topping. The crust and crumble are made entirely with oats and oat flour, making these Cheesecake Bars gluten-free!
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of small diced apples, gala, peeled and cored.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned whole rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, for drizzling.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
You know it's done when it's nice and golden. Caramel apple cheesecake bars with creamy apple cheesecake, brown sugar oat crumble, and caramel sauce. So irresistibly good and perfect apple dessert. I am not going to lie to you here, but I won't exaggerate, either.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Crust – In large bowl add flour, brown sugar, and cut in the butter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, hard packing it with your fingertips in an even, smooth, flat layer to form a crust. Bake for 14 – 15 minutes, or just until set. Remove form oven, set aside..
- Cheesecake – In a large bowl add all ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and combined about 2 minutes on high power, set aside.
- Apples – Peel, core and dice apples and place in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and toss well to combine, set aside..
- Crumble – In a medium bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, oats, and cut in th ebutter with two forks. Keep working until mixture is combined and pea-sized crumbly bits are present..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the baked and cooled crust, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula..
- Lightly and evenly sprinkle the apples on top of cheesecake layer..
- Evenly sprinkle with the crumble mixture..
- Bake fro 45 – 50 minutes or until crumble topping is just set and very lightly golden browned. Place pan on a wire rack to cool for about 30 min..
- Caramel Topping – After 30 min., evenly drizzle with caramel sauce. Allow bars to cool, in pan, on wire rack for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Cover with foil if cooling overnight. Don't slice bars to early, they need to set. Prior to slicing, lift bars out using foil overhang, slice, and serve..
These bars are probably the best thing I have eaten in a long Just like a traditional cheesecake, these apple crumble cheesecake bars contain dairy products, so they must be kept refrigerated. All the flavor of Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake, with none of the fussiness or work. It seems to me that many bloggers are especially creative and I hope you'll smell it from the screen 🙂 and you'll prepare this Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars in order to make your day beautiful, and while. The perfect marriage of cheesecake + caramel apples, these caramel apple cheesecake bars with that buttery, delightful streusel topping are one of my favorite fall desserts! Move over pumpkin, because today, apples are getting their rightful attention as favorite fall flavor, too!