Amanda's Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Amanda's Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- You need of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 can of pumpkin (15oz).
- You need 1 box of vanilla instant pudding (small).
- It’s 2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1 packages of 8oz cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 1 box of Confectioners sugar (powdered sugar) (1lb).
Amanda's Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat all cupcake ingredients with electric mixer on low until moistened..
- Beat on medium speed for two minutes..
- Spoon batter into a 24 paper-lined cupcake pan filling each cup until 2/3 full..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes..
- Cool cupcakes..
- Make frosting as follows..
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice until fluffy..
- Gradually beat in box of powered sugar until smooth..
- Frost cupcakes..
- Also if this frosting is to rich, I make a whip topping to go on them:.
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form. Use to ice cupcakes instead of the cream cheese icing. :).