Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 package of carrot cake mix (you could also use white or yellow mix).
- You need 1 (15 oz.) of canned pumpkin.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of sour cream OR mayonnaise.
- You need of pumpkin pie spice.
Cheat Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes instructions
- Generally, follow the instructions on the cake mix package with the following modifications: 1. Substitute the water with 15 ounces of canned pumpkin. 2. Add 3 Tablespoons of sour cream or mayo to make them super moist and fluffy. (I prefer sour cream.) 3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice in addition to the spices already in the mix if you like it extra Pumpkin Pie Spice-y..
- Helpful hint: A traditional ice cream scoop with that swivel blade thingy makes it easy to measure out the batter evenly..
- For frosting, here's my Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting recipe (you can omit the coconut extract if you just want a simple cream cheese flavor): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2531254-coconut-cream-cheese-frosting.