Pumpkin Chip Cookies.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Pumpkin Chip Cookies step by step
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the butter and both sugars together until no lumps remain. Then whisk in the vanilla and pumpkin until smooth. Set this aside. In a separate, large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice until combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips. The dough will be very soft. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (and up to 3 days). In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set them aside..
- Once the dough has chilled, roll the dough into balls, about 1.5 tbsp. of dough each. Slightly flatten the balls before baking, because they wont spread very much. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are set. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking tray, then move them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container..