Pumpkin Bars. My pumpkin bars and pumpkin cake have their differences, which I discuss below, and I'm so If you enjoy my pumpkin cake, you will FLIP for these pumpkin bars too. Pumpkin bars are a popular Fall treat, but they can be served at any time during the year. They are typically served with cream cheese frosting, but you can also serve them with a tasty.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- You need 2 c. of brown flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 2/3 c. of sugar.
- Prepare 1 c. of applesauce.
- Prepare 8 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need of FROSTING:.
- You need 3 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 2 c. of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of milk.
This pumpkin bars recipe involves your standard dry bowl and wet bowl, and then mixing everything together. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. The pumpkin spice levels in these bars are top notch but, honestly, we're here for the cream cheese frosting. The bars are like a cross between a piece of a cake and a brownie.
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 10×15 baking sheet..
- Using stand or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until an insereted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely and frost..
- Using an electric mixer, cream all ingredients until smooth..
- Add more milk if needed..
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. Pumpkin Bars are a delicious combination of a buttery shortbread crust, toasted pecans, and a creamy smooth pumpkin filling. This easy pumpkin bars recipe is the ultimate fall treat! They're moist, tender, perfectly spiced These easy pumpkin bars are super moist, perfectly spiced, and slathered in tangy cream cheese frosting. Pumpkin bars are perhaps my very favorite way to enjoy this seasonal squash.