Kitty Litter Cake.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake
- It’s 1 Box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 Box of White Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Large Package Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 1 Package of Vanilla Sandwich Cookies.
- It’s of Green Food Coloring.
- You need 1 of few Tootsie Rolls.
- You need 1 of Never Used Cat Litter Box.
- Prepare 1 of Never Used Pooper-Scooper.
Kitty Litter Cake instructions
- Prepare both cake mixes as directed by the box..
- Prepare pudding and chill..
- Crumble cookies in fine crumbs. Separate a small bowl of the crumbs..
- Add a few drops of the Green Food Coloring to the small bowl of cookie crumbs..
- Once cakes are cooled crumble them into the litter box. Toss with half of the cookie crumbs..
- Throughly mix the chilled pudding into the crumbled cake and cookie crumbs..
- Warm tootsie rolls in the microwave to make them moldable. Stretch and pinch then to look like cat poo..
- Place tootsie roll poo decoratively on cake. Press some in gently, details one over the edge slightly..
- Gently dust top of cake (over and under tootsie roll poo) with the white cookie crumbs. Gingerly sprinkle the greenish blue cookie crumbs to give the kitty litter effect..
- Serve with pooper scooper..