Sirloin Steak. A five-star recipe for sirloin steak cooked in butter, garlic and wine, and then set on fire! Sirloin steak is cooked stovetop and sliced, then served with browned mushrooms in a buttery balsamic sauce. Sirloin steaks come from the sirloin primal cut—the cow's lower back, beginning at the sixth and last lumbar vertebra and including the hip bone.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak
- It’s 2.5 lbs of beef top sirloin steak.
- It’s of As needed, seasoned meat tenderizer and pepper.
- Prepare of As needed, a little olive oil and a dap of butter.
Also Known As: Boneless Sirloin Butt Steak; Boneless Top Sirloin Steak ; Loin, Top Sirloin Butt Steak Ordering Tips: A steak derived from the Top Sirloin. The cut location is directly over but not. See more ideas about Sirloin steaks, Top sirloin steak, Sirloin. · Beef top sirloin steak is sliced across the grain for tenderness, coated in a sweet-and-savory soy sauce marinade, then quickly stir. Sirloin Steak with Caramelized OnionsMadeleine Cocina. water, olive oil, sugar, worcestershire sauce, sirloin Iberian Pork Sirloin Steak over Toast with Torta del Casar CheeseRecetas del Señor Señor.
Sirloin Steak instructions
- Before I cook my steak, I beat the crap out of it with a meat tenderizing tool. I highly recommend getting one of these if you don’t have one..
- When it’s time to cook your steak, heat a large cast iron skillet on med/high heat. Add the oil and butter and allow to melt. Lay the steak in the skillet and set the bacon press or another skillet on top of the steak..
- Cook for a good 5 to 6 minutes without moving it. Flip the steak and repeat with the press or the weight..
- After another 5 or 6 minutes take the skillet off the heat. Take off the weight and transfer to a platter. Allow to sit for several minutes to rest. We like ours medium rare. If you’ve never tried it, have some raw horseradish with that steak. It’s a match made in heaven..
I cooked up some smoked top sirloin steak the other day– dry brined and seasoned with my Texas style rub and it was without a doubt, hands down the best steak I've had broiled, grilled, or smoked. These sirloin steak recipes come from across the globe and incorporate international cuisines. From Ethiopian spiced steak to lemongrass beef rolls with rice noodles, these dishes are delicious and. Just follow these easy step by step. Top sirloin is a moderately tender steak with a bit of chew.