Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate. I couldn't wait to melt down the caramel and get dipping. Of course, you can dress these up any way you'd like. I did drizzles and chopped peanuts along with marshmallows for my boys.
Ingredients of Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate
- It’s 4 of Green Apples (or your choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of Caramels Bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanuts (chopped small).
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate or your choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
In these delicious peanut butter caramel apples, traditional apples are topped with peanut butter cups, chopped peanuts, and melted peanut butter topping. The combination of crisp apples, chewy caramel, rich chocolate, and crunchy nuts is delicious and will suit any fall party or get-together. Salted Turtle Caramel Apples are homemade caramel apples drizzled with melted chocolate, toasted pecans and flaky sea salt! I normally like my caramel apples with chopped almonds or peanuts, and chocolate certainly doesn't hurt either.
Caramel Apples with Peanuts and drizzle with Chocolate instructions
- Melt caramel in the microwave.I used the caramel bits, Add water to the caramel bits (or candies if you're using them). 2 tablespoons of water per bag of caramel bits or candies. Zap it in the microwave for approx. 3 minutes. Stir after each minute, and stop heating it as soon as it's all melted..
- Dip the apples in caramel.You can spoon some of the caramel on, too. Lift the apple out of the caramel and let the excess drip off. I scrape the bottom with a spoon, too. The caramel will continue to drip down, and will pool on the pan some as it hardens. So, scrape some off of the bottom now to keep too much caramel from building up at the bottom..
- Roll the apples in chopped nuts, candies, or cookies. Use your hand to press the goodies in and help them stay in place. Place the apples on waxed paper or aluminum foil that's been greased or coated with cooking spray. As some of the caramel drifts down and pools on the bottom, it will take these toppings with it. So, you may need to go back and gently pull the toppings back up and pat them back into the caramel. I ended up doing this a few times. Eventually the caramel hardens enough that everything stays put..
- Melt chocolate chips (or other flavored chips)..
- Drizzle the apples with melted chocolate or other flavors..
It was apple with peanut butter along with chocolate drizzle and choco chips. Caramel drizzled on top with choco chip Chocolate drizzle with sprinkles The perfect Caramel Apples Recipe that is easy and works like a charm for delicious caramel and chocolate covered apples. Making gorgeous gourmet caramel apples is easier than you think! With these tips and tricks, you will have beautiful (and DELICIOUS) homemade caramel apples in no time. Braeburn apples, with their crunchy texture and spicy-sweet flavor, work nicely with this particular caramel apple combination.