Crab Cream Gratin.
Ingredients of Crab Cream Gratin
- Prepare of Crab Sticks/ Crab meat.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 40 g of Panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs).
- Prepare 1/2 cube of Consommé (or half a tsp).
- You need of Pizza Cheese.
- You need to taste of Parsley.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Crab Cream Gratin instructions
- First you will need a reasonably sized microwave safe container to put the ingredients in. I used a glass oven dish..
- Cut the onion into pieces and pull crab sticks apart to make thin strings of crab meat..
- Add the butter to the bowl and heat in the microwave at 600w for 1min or until completely melted..
- Take out the container and add the flour and milk, mix well and microwave for a further 2mins..
- Take out the container and mix well, add consommé, onion, crab sticks and salt and pepper to taste. Reheat in the microwave for a further 3 mins..
- Take out container and once again mix ingredients well, sprinkle pizza cheese on top and reheat for 1 minute..
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add panko and lightly cook until slightly toasted, sprinkle on top of the dish and add parsley to taste, serve with bread or rice..