Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies. Jello Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Chip CookiesBest of Long Island and Central Florida. A great soft molasses spice cookie that has the added pleasure of cinnamon chips! Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon, Spice and Everything Nice Cookies.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ) at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 10 oz of cinnamon chips, I used Hershey brand.
- Prepare 1 of FOR ROLLING COOKIES BEFOREQ BAKING.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
This time of year is the best time to bake don't you think? I have The Best Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Cookies to share with you today. This cinnamon chocolate chip cookies recipe promotes the perfect balance between cinnamon and chocolate chips without being too overpowering on either side. Chocolate chip cookies… is there really a perfect recipe?
Cinnamon Chip Spice Chip Cookies step by step
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a large bowl combine butter, both sugars and egg and beat until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add sour cream and vanilla and beat in..
- In a bowl mix flour, the 1teaspoon cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tarter, baking soda and salt, whisk to blend..
- Add flour mixture to butter/sugar mixture and beat just until combined, do not over beat.fold in cinnamon chips until well combined..
- COMBINE ROLLING MIX.
- On a plate mix the 1/2 cup granulated sugar with the 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon sugar, place 2 inches apart on prepared pan.press to flatten lightly with the palm of ypur hand..
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes, just until light golden. Cool on cookie sheets 5, minutes before placing on wire racks..
- These cookies are delicious warm., room temperature and freeze really well! Makes abput 34 cookies..
Did Ruth Wakefield truly create the best chocolate chip cookie base out there? Enhance the traditional chocolate chip cookie with a touch of fragrant cinnamon. These cinnamon baking chips can be used in cookies, cakes, muffins + more! Pumpkin cinnamon chip scones are a fall breakfast recipe your family will drool over! They're soft, buttery and filled with fall spices like pumpkin pure and cinnamon chips.