Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1). "Pizza with a little kick of buffalo wing flavor! Have your pizza and wings together!" Save to favorites. In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1)
- Prepare of Breaded boneless buffalo wings.
- Prepare of fries of choice.
- It’s 1 can of Nacho cheese.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing, drizzled over the top when it’s done.
- It’s of Blue cheese crumbles instead of the nacho cheese, (my kids dont like blue cheese thats why i went with nachos cheese).
I've been in spicy mood lately. I guess that's good though, right? People are on the hunt for good Super Bowl recipes and this buffalo chicken pizza with a spicy cajun crust is definitely one to bookmark! Simply the best fresh buffalo wings.
Buffalo chicken and fries (pizza box 1) step by step
- Cook chicken to package directions, then let cool some cut in half (try and cook fries and chicken at the same time iam air frying everything) i cut the bigger ones up more, depending on how many people you are feeding may want to use 2 bags of the chicken.
- Cook fries to package directions (I ended up baking mine in the oven bc i was going to use the cookie sheet anyways).
- Layer – fries, chicken, mozzarella cheese, bake in oven on 350 until cheese has melted.(or can use air fryer) meanwhile heat nacho cheese in microwave to drizzle over the fries last before severing.
- I put ranch on mine, i like ranch with my buffalo wings and i like it with my fries too..
Spun in your favorite BUFFALO SPOT WING SAUCE. Fresh Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and cucumbers Topped with our delicious chicken breast. This Buffalo Chicken Pizza has a Frank's hot sauce bechamel and is topped with mozzarella, chicken, tomatoes and scallions. If you're a fan of all things Buffalo when it comes to food, you've got to try this pizza! This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is just as easy to make as a regular pizza, but instead.