Chunky Choco Bars.
Ingredients of Chunky Choco Bars
- It’s of Granula mix.
- It’s 300 grams of oatmeal.
- You need 100 grams of blueberries (frozen are fine).
- You need 100 grams of raspberries.
- It’s 100 grams of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 100 grams of coconut flakes.
- You need 50 grams of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chunky unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of quark (soft white creamy cheese) optional.
Chunky Choco Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°C/347°F..
- Mix thoroughly in a bowl..
- Place baking paper on baking sheet..
- Scoop mix on to baking sheet, smooth out until 1/2 inch thick and bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Melt chocolate and mix together with peanut butter and quark..
- Smooth out the choco-peanut mix on top of the now cool granula mix. Cut into 20 nice rectangular portions..
- Put in fridge for a few min to set..