Ingredients of Cake Balls
- You need 1 box of of your favorite cake mix..
- It’s 1 can of of your favorite cake frosting..
- Prepare 2 packages of Of Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips OR Colored Candy Melts..
- You need 1 packages of Pastel Colored Candy Corn OR Regular Candy Corn (To make them look like sunflowers).
- It’s 1 small of tube of any color frosting OR mini M&Ms for flower center..
- It’s 1 of Eggs & Oil required for cake mix..
Cake Balls step by step
- Bake cake as directed on the box. (I used a white cake mix).
- Let cool completely and crumble entire cake into a large bowl..
- Add 1/2 of the frosting container to cake crumbles and mix together. (I used a hot pink frosting).
- Form into golf ball sized balls and place onto a prepared cookie sheet. (Use cooking spray or parchment paper)..
- Freeze balls for about 45 mins or until firm..
- Melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a double boiler..
- Remove balls from freezer and coat them in chocolate..
- While chocolate is still tacky, place candy corns on top in a flower pattern and use frosting in tube or mini M&Ms for the flower center..
- Place back in freezer to set..