Kitty Litter Cake.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter Cake
- Prepare 6 oz of Vanilla instant pudding mix.
- You need 1 box of Spice cake mix.
- You need 1 box of White cake mix.
- It’s 12 oz of Vanilla sandwich cookies.
- It’s 1 pinch of green food coloring.
- It’s 1 packages of tootsie rolls.
- It’s 1 small of un-used kitty litter pan and scoop.
Kitty Litter Cake instructions
- Cook both the spice and white cake mixes according to directions on box.
- mix and chill instant pudding according to directions on box.
- use food processor or crush sandwich cookies until in small pieces.
- set aside 1/4 cup of crushed cookies, add approximately 3-4 drops of green food coloring.
- after both cakes have cooled you will then crumble and mix together with the cookies and pudding. you likely won't need the whole amount of pudding. you can then put the cake in the litter pan..
- heat in microwave the tootsie rolls just enough to "shape" them and disperse within/on top of cake to your liking.
- sprinkle on top of cake the green crumbled cookie mix.