Sunshine caramel apple pie. Autumn here, Amanda's best friend and favorite employee! 😉 I wanted to share something special today. What kind of Apple to use in a Caramel Apple Pie. The first and most important step to getting the perfect apple pie is buying the right apples.
Ingredients of Sunshine caramel apple pie
- Prepare 2 cups of flour all purpose.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsps of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 (12 inch) of square foil.
- Prepare 4 of apples (granny Smith).
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 of teasp salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (u may add more).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 (13.4 oz) of Nestle La Lechera Caramel.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Apple pie caramel apple vs. milk chocolate and peanut butter chips caramel apple? If you would like to help support the channel, here's the link and Thanks!: Caramel Apple Pie Blondies with a soft, buttery blondie base, layered with cinnamon apple filling, topped pecan crumble & drizzled with salted caramel! So now I bring you hopefully a new favorite family tradition – Salted Caramel Apple Pie Blondies! Apple Pie has to be one of the most beloved.
Sunshine caramel apple pie step by step
- To make Pie Crust Frist slice cold butter into cubes, place the butter in to freezer,, Take and put your dry ingredients in a large bowl mix it, Take out your butter and put it in your dry ingredients, with your clean fingers make dough like pea size mix, Now your cold apple cider vinegar (you want to make sure it's cold)put in your dough mix,mix with you hands now work the dough, (don't overwork the dough) now divided the dough by 2 Wrap them with plastic wrap place in refrigerator for 2 hours,.
- Now it's been 2 hours, take one of the dough out of the refrigerator, on a floured surface you will roll out your dough, try and get it about 12 inches in circle for a 9"inch pie dish.
- Place dough in pie dish (it's easier to move the dough with rolling pin) Placing in dish evenly,set a side..
- Now for the Apple's Cut them in 1/2 " inch thick,put lemon juice and toss the Apple's to coat them, Now mix brown sugar, salt,cinnamon powder, and cornstarch, toss till all Apple's are coated,.
- Now put them in pie dish,oven should be preheating on 350°F,u will also bake on 350°F..
- Now put the Nestle La Lechera Caramel On top of Apple's,spreading over them.
- Now time to roll out the last dough Roll out to same size as the other one, Useing a pizza cutter, roll out strips then weave them over the Apple's,making a weave top, Bake for 30 mins,then tent foil On top for 30 more mins,then take off foil, Bake a additional 20 minutes or until golden brown, done Now let the pie cool completely about 2 hours or more, Enjoy !!!!.
- Sprinkle sugar on top then bake.
Apple Pie Caramel Apples – just like those from Disneyland!! Granny Smith apples dipped in caramel, white chocolate, cinnamon sugar, + cracker crumbs! Apple Pie Caramel Apples are particularly beloved, so I thought it would be fun to share this drool-worthy copycat recipe with you today. These Apple Pie Caramel Apples are a must have every time we go to Disneyland. My college friend, Nathan, first introduced me to them when we visited Disney recently and they've instantly shot to the top of my Disney food list.