Ingredients of Pumpkin Roll
- It’s of Pumpkin Cake.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of shortening.
- It’s of Sweet Cream Cheese Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Pumpkin Roll instructions
- Mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a medium bowl..
- Spread shortening onto a baking pan. Make sure to get it every where and use it liberally..
- Flour the baking sheet. Get it every where. Dump out the excess..
- Put in oven for 14 mins at 350°F..
- Prepare a damp towel. And spread it out on the counter..
- Once the cake is done. Gently turn over the pan onto the damp towel..
- Roll up the by folding one of the sides onto the cake and roll the cake in to a roll..
- Mix the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla..
- Slowly add powdered sugar while mixing..
- Once the cake has cooled to room temperature. Unroll it on the counter..
- Spread the Cream Cheese filling over the inside of the roll..
- Roll up the cake and you're done..
- You can wrap them in aluminum foil and freeze them. They should keep all year..