Pumpkin Spice Cookies.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- It’s of Cookies.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 cup of libbys pure pumpkin.
- You need of Icing.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter (melted).
Pumpkin Spice Cookies step by step
- preheat over to 350°.
- spray cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice & salt..
- In separate bowl, beat butter add both types of sugar then mix in vanilla, egg & pumpkin until smooth..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & combine until mixed..
- Spoon out onto prepared cookie sheet. Shape the dough into the desired shape (dough will not flatten so make sure you completely shape your cookies)..
- Bake for 12 minutes, until cookie feels slightly firm when gently pressing it. Let cool!.
- Whisk ingredients for icing together until smooth. drizzle over cooled cookies!.