Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry.
Ingredients of Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry
- It’s 2 of large eggs, cracked, seasoned with salt and pepper and beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large chicken breast, cut into strips.
- It’s 2 cups of spaghetti, cooked.
- You need 1 of medium sized carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, chopped (any colour works fine).
- It’s 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 of of a small cabbage, shredded or cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of medium bunch of scallions, diced (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Paprika,.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Chicken cube,.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry step by step
- Season the chicken and let marinate for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prep all the other ingredients..
- When ready, put a large saucepan over medium low heat and add in the oil. Next, add in the chicken strips and sautée for about 2 – 3 minutes until partially cooked..
- Then, push the chicken to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook for about 50 seconds and start to scramble it up, once it is partially cooked, stir to combine the chicken and eggs..
- After, add in the vegetables and sautée that for another 2 minutes..
- To continue, add in the spaghetti and soy sauce, mix everything together thoroughly and sautée for another 2 minutes. If it looks dry, add in a bit more oil..
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and chicken cube and sautée for the final 1 – 2 minutes. When done, take off the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.