Brenda's Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crunch.
Ingredients of Brenda's Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crunch
- You need 1 can of pumpkin (big can) (or 2-1lb13oz cans sweet potatoes or yams).
- You need 1 can of (12 oz) evaporated milk (or 1 can sweetened condensed milk).
- You need 1 cup of sugar (leave out if using sweetened cond. milk).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (or spice cake mix).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
Brenda's Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Crunch instructions
- Puree in food processor the first 4-5 ingredients (depending on milk choice) & spread in 13×9 baking dish..
- Sprinkle cake mix on top. Pour melted butter on top..
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, add pecans on top and bake another 20 minutes..