Spicy chicken salad with couscous. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Salad with Couscous. Chicken Salad with Couscous. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Back to Spiced Chicken With Couscous Salad.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken salad with couscous
- It’s of Couscous.
- It’s 200 gr of Couscous.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Baharat spices.
- You need 2 of yellow paprikas.
- Prepare Can of mais (140gr or 150gr).
- It’s of Salad.
- You need of Iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of Cumcumber.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Chicken.
- It’s 300 gr of chicken.
- It’s of Harissa.
- Prepare 1 pc of Garlic.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of (optional) Pumpkin seeds.
If you like couscous pilafs or couscous salads, you'll want to try this simple and easy homemade vegetarian recipe for couscous salad with chickpeas (garbanzo beans) and plenty of vegetables, including.. San Francisco Salad With Pepper Mint Infusion, Chicken Tagine With Lemon And Olives, Sumac Chicken Lemon Israeli Couscous. Couscous With Peppers, Leek and Spicy Chicken With Sesame SeedsO Meu Tempero. chicken breasts, leek, boiling water, salt. Use up leftover roast chicken in this simple and healthy chicken salad.
Spicy chicken salad with couscous instructions
- Set everything up.
- Cut the paprikas in pieces and put the couscous in a large enough bowl..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour 200gr of boiled salted water in the bowl of couscous. Let it rest for 3 mins so that the couscous gets soaked with the water. Then use a fork to loosen the couscous up..
- Pour some olive oil in a skillet and add the couscous in a skillet when hot enough. Add some parsley and baharat spices in it. Stir it so that the spices and couscous are mixed good. Then add the paprika and mais. Let it cook for a bit and stir regularly..
- Next up is the cumcumber… Take off the skin and scrape the cumcumber in small slices. Put some salt on it and mix it with some chilli sauce and add a small amount of lemon juice in it. After that is done… Add the iceberg lettuce and couscous to it. Then cut the shallot in small pieces and put that in. Cut the red pepper in half and take the seeds out. Cut it then in small pieces and add it to the mix..
- The final step is the chicken… First put 2tbsp of harissa in you cup and press one piece of garlic in it and 1tbsp of olive oil. Stir it and then smear it on the chicken. Then it is ready for the grill..
- After grilling it, it is time to setup the plate and… Bon appetit!.
- (Optional) Garnish the dish with some pumpkin seeds..
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour over some boiling water (it should cover the grains by a couple of centimetres or so). Israeli Couscous Salad with Feta, Chickpeas, and Herbs. While serving this sweet and spicy chicken over couscous is technically optional, it's well worth it because. Photograph: Franck Allais and Ed Johns for the Guardian. Because the couscous is not only hydrated but also baked in stock with flavour-giving goodies, this feels more like a proper meal than a regular couscous salad (which, let's face it can sometimes be rather dull and dry).