Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies. Once upon a time I made a rich chocolatey brownie swirled with with a smooth pumpkin cheesecake and enjoyed one piece after another. This brownie gets rave reviews for a reason! When you combine some of the best dessert ingredients: cream cheese, pumpkin and cinnamon – into one delicious brownie you really can't go wrong.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- You need of Water, Vegetable oil and egg as called for on package of brownie mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 1 can (15 ounce) of Pumpkin.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
These pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies combine the sweet chocolatey goodness of brownies with creamy pumpkin cheesecake. While I'm not ready to go full on Halloween and autumn mode just yet, these brownies are a little teaser for what's to come. This pumpkin brownie recipe is moist, delicious and one your entire family will love! A Fall dessert perfectly swirled with chocolate and creamy This pumpkin swirl brownies recipe is moist, delicious and a fall staple.
Pumpkin Swirl 🎃 Cake Brownies step by step
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box, then mix in your chocolate morsels, set mixture off to the side……
- In a separate bowl with an electric mixer beat together your pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract, set bowl off to the side……
- Spray a 7 X 11 inch glass baking dish with the butter cooking spray……
- Spoon your brownie mix into your greased baking dish…….
- Now drop by spoonfuls your pumpkin mix into the brownie mixture……..
- Take a dull knife and carefully swirl pumpkin mix into the brownie mix……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 – 40 minutes, or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean……
- Let brownies rest for 20 minutes……
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your pumpkin 🎃 brownies will be soft and yummy 😋!!!!!.
My kids love brownies, but in the fall, I take the opportunity to make all things. Pumpkin Swirl Brownies, homemade from scratch with chocolate chips, are moist, incredibly delicious, and possibly the best fall dessert I've ever had! Square baking pan: This is definitely a kitchen must-have. I use mine to bake all sorts of great recipes from cakes to cornbreads to brownies. Pumpkin cake-like brownies are made special with swirls of cream cheese batter.