Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas. I hope you like this video! Don't forget to subscribe for more videos! 🙂 ↓↓↓↓ SK: TUTO SI MÔŽETE STIAHNÚŤ MÔJ E-BOOK – Jednoduché a zdravé recepty: https. This quinoa bowl is one of the many variations of "bowl food" that I find comforting.
Ingredients of Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato.
- It’s 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion.
- It’s 2 cups of baby kale.
- You need 4.3 oz of non-fat greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of tahini paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
I've been making this recipe a lot since the new year. It's a healthy and Once you add the quinoa and chickpeas it's time to flavour the mix. I've added some coconut The creamy curry blend pairs so nicely with the veg in this dish for a beautifully spiced lunch or dinner. Caulflower florets are tossed in a fragrant spice mixture, baked until tender, and served atop bowls of quinoa with peas in a creamy coconut milk sauce.
Veggie Quinoa Bowl w/ Spiced Chickpeas step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and set aside.
- Crush and finely chop garlic. And cut lemon in half and set aside..
- Place chopped sweet potatoes and cauliflower in roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over vegetables and toss..
- Place roasting pan into oven for 12 minutes..
- While veggies are roasting, place yogurt, maple syrup, tahini paste, garlic, and half the lemon in a bowl. Mix well..
- Take roasting pan out of oven after timer has gone off. Add onion and mix vegetables, and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Place pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, chickpeas, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and oregano. And mix well. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Keep stirring to keep spices from burning. Remove from heat and keep warm..
- Heat quinoa in microwave for 90 seconds. Then add other half lemon, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Salt and pepper to your liking..
- Take roasting pan out of oven after timer has gone off. Add kale to pan and toss, and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Divide vegetables and chickpeas into bowls and top with yogurt sauce. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. And serve..
Quinoa and chickpeas pack this vegetarian grain bowl with plenty of plant-based protein. Whip up a batch of these Mediterranean meals and pack in containers with lids to stash in the fridge for easy, healthy grab & go lunches all week long. This quinoa bowl is inspired by that dish, but checks even more boxes for a satisfying vegetarian Pretty much anytime I'm roasting veggies, I toss a can of chickpeas on the sheet tray, too. The Best Quinoa Chickpeas Recipes on Yummly Roasted Chickpea And Sweet Potato Buddha Bowls, Carrot Quinoa Veggie Wrap, Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.