Ingredients of Chicken Chili
- It’s 3 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 3 packages of Williams Chicken Chili Seasoning.
- It’s 6 can of (15.5 oz,) Great Northern beans.
- You need 2 can of (15.5 oz.) Sweet White corn drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of (49.5 oz.) Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 block of (16 oz.) Pepper Jack cheese (shred for individual bowl).
- It’s 1 of Optional 1 or 2 ( jalapeno or ghost pepper dice for heat)..
Chicken Chili step by step
- Place chicken in a 8 quart pot, add water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is tender (about 20 minutes)..
- Remove chicken from water, shred or dice..
- Discard water. Add dice or shredded chicken, Williams Chicken Chili Seasoning, Great Northern beans, Sweet White corn drained, Chicken Broth, and Optional peppers. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 – 20 minutes, stir occasionally..
- Serve in individual bowl. Add shredded Pepper Jack cheese if desired..
- For the left overs put in a 2 cup microwave plastic container and freeze. When ready to eat place in sink with hot water for about 40 minutes then heat in microwave for about 2 minutes.Great for those cold days..