pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
Ingredients of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix (I used gluten free betty crocker).
- You need 1 can of pumpkin (16oz).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
I didn't even realize these ones have chocolate chips. Guess I'll have to eat them all. The chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are not only an amazing dessert or snack, but they are also healthy pumpkin breakfast muffins you can enjoy every morning guilt-free. But the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are so moist, sweet, and delicious.
pumpkin chocolate chip muffins instructions
- preheat to 350ºF.
- mix cake mix, eggs, water, and pumpkin until smooth.
- fold in chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- line muffin tin and then spray with nonstick spray.
- fill the muffin tins 3/4 full if using regular mix, add a little more if doing gluten free..
- bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- do not over cook. enjoy..
I'm sure you'll fall in love with them. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe & Video. Pumpkin can be used in so many baked goods. Its earthy flavor and dense fibrous This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is adapted from Baking from the Heart, a collaborative cookbook with Michael J Rosen, Share Our. Let cool before taking out of pan.