Caramel Apple Cupcakes. Cute spice-apple cupcakes with dreamy caramel frosting even have sticks to make them look like Caramel Apple Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Caramel Apple Cupcakes made with a spiced apple cupcake topped with caramel buttercream. They melt in your mouth and are such a delicious apple dessert idea!
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of spice cake mix and ingredients to prepare cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of granny smith apple, chopped.
- Prepare 35 of caramels, unwrapped (I used Kraft).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkles or chopped nuts, optional.
- Prepare 24 of Popsicle sticks.
Credits: Cupcakes app on the iPhone. Favorite fall flavors combine in this new take on traditional cupcakes, made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter recipe yellow cake mix, applesauce and apple pie spice. Caramel and apple make a wonderful pair, that's why these spiced apple cupcakes are filled AND glazed with caramel. The official beginning of fall was over a week ago and I rang.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes instructions
- Prepare cake according to box directions. Fold in chopped apples. Scoop into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers. (24). Bake for about 20 minutes. Let cool completely..
- When cupcakes are cool, in small sauce pan add caramels and condensed milk. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes until caramels are melted and everything is combined. Spread over cupcakes..
- If you are adding sprinkles or nuts top immediately. The caramel cools quickly! Insert popsicle stick in center. Put in fridge for at least 10 minutes to set..
All the flavors of a caramel apple in a moist, fluffy, generously frosted cupcake. These cupcakes are fabulous to say the least. My husband said they were his favorite cupcakes. Our Caramel Apple Cupcakes recipe is made with fluffy yellow cake with real apple pieces filled with caramel marshmallow fluff. We're back for our second month of our Monthly Ingredient Challenge.