Mini Ghost Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Mini Ghost Cupcakes
- You need 1 of Mini muffin pan (I got a 24 cup one).
- Prepare 3 packages of Jiffy chocolate muffin mix (or you can buy one package of cake mix like I did. ).
- It’s 1 box of Vanilla or cream frosting.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chocolate chips.
Mini Ghost Cupcakes instructions
- First read and follow directions on whatever kind of mix you bought. Most need one egg and some milk. Some need just water. (You get what I'm saying I'm sure.).
- Preheat oven to 400°F (if you used the jiffy packages I did). If not follow your mix directions..
- Third grease your muffin pan. Add mini muffin papers in your pan..
- Forth pour the muffin paper 1/2 way with your mix. (Should have already mixed it until it was smooth).
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until you can put a toothpick in the middle and it's not gooey. ( your mix might have a longer cooking time)..
- Take out and let cool for about ten minutes or so. Then take a teaspoon and put a dot of frosting on the top of your muffins, Smooth out over the top (do this to all of your muffins.).
- Then grab you chocolate chips and both eyes on all of them as well. ( if you want you could have also bought a little tube of chocolate frosting so you can make a smile on them). I used red food coloring and a toothpick to make my smile..
- Now eat (severs six people if they get four each).