Toffee apple crumble cupcakes. Keeping it seasonal with this little cherubs! AND they'll be in store all this weekend if you want to get one without making a mess in your kitchen! Pour cupcake mix into a muffin tin lined with cupcake cases.
Ingredients of Toffee apple crumble cupcakes
- Prepare of Apple topping.
- Prepare 4 medium of apples braeburns cox's or granny smiths are perfect.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of cinnamon to personal preference.
- It’s of Crumble topping.
- Prepare 75 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Toffee Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of double cream.
- You need 1 packages of plain sponge mix.
Love a bit of apple crumble and custard? Make your favourite dessert into bite-sized treats with this recipe. When the cakes are cool, pipe ring swirls around the edge of the cupcakes leaving the centre open, fill the centre with remaining apple sauce and sprinkle the crumble mix over the top. Snap up the last of the windfall apples and bake up one of these thrifty puds: toffee apple cake, apple crumble muffins, an autumnal pavlova and an apple almond tart.
Toffee apple crumble cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 175°.
- make cake mix according to instructions seperate into 12 cases and bake until they are just. cooked approx 10 mins..
- in a pan heat up the golden syrup until it has a runny water like consistency then whisk in cream. Once combined wrll set aside to cool..
- combine flour and sugar then rub in the cold butter until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- peel core and dice apples and boil with a little water until soft enough to be mashed. too much water will make the apples too wet. so watch how much you add..
- take cakes out of oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before filling with the toffee sauce. again do not overfill or the cake will become too wet..
- strain the cooked apples to remove as much liquid as possible. then add the cinammon and mash..
- spread about a teaspoon and a half on top of toffee filled cakes..
- next sprinkle with the crumble topping return to oven and bake at approx 175 for s further ten mins or until crumble topping is golden brown..
- finally serve warm with ice cream custard or cream..
- do note the cases need to be deep enough to contain the topping. muffin cases and a deep pan usually works..
This Apple Toffee Crumble is made super easy by using Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Filling! Toffee pieces and Apples come together to make a homey and classic dessert that tastes delicious a la mode! I don't have time for a lot of things these days. These Apple Crumble Pie Cupcakes are packed with Fall flavors – but are super easy to make! Perfect for Thanksgiving Dessert, Fall Parties, or even It's the perfect time of year for these Apple Pie Crumble Cupcakes.