Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with a cinnamon-cream cheese frosting are delicious in the fall, or any other time of the year. Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- You need of Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 of (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake.
- You need 1 of (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You need 2 of 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of (about 5 3/4 cups) confectioners' sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
We love it topped with some cinnamon sugar, but more pumpkin spice would also be delicious. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting are moist, dense, and robustly-flavored with fall spices that combine perfectly with the sweet, creamy, fluffy yet dense. Pumpkin spice cupcakes hold a permanent spot on our fall baking bucket list, and with so many baking recipes we're making this season, we needed a ridiculously delicious and easy pumpkin. How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat together the cake and pudding mixes, pumpkin pie spice, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Beat for about two minutes on medium speed until well combined..
- Using a large cookie scoop, distribute the batter between 24 muffin wells; about 3 tablespoons of batter per well..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes or until the tops of the cakes spring back when lightly touched. Allow cupcakes to cool inside muffin tins for about 10 minutes..
- Remove cupcakes from muffin tins and allow to fully cool on a wire rack. Once cupcakes are cool, prepare your frosting..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes. Add in the butter and continue beating for another 2-3 minutes..
- Turn the mixer down to low speed and gradually add in the confectioners' sugar until it is completely incorporated. Add in vanilla and mix until incorporated. Turn off the mixer and check the frosting for taste and texture. Turn the mixer back up to medium-high speed and beat the mixture for about 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy..
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes..
Prepare your cupcake batter as directed in the printable recipe below being careful to add in dry ingredients gently so as not to create tough cupcakes. This recipe for pumpkin spice cupcakes is loaded with pumpkin and warm spices and can be Pumpkin cupcakes are a great fall or holiday dessert, as they have all the flavors of traditional. Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. Beth's Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Pumpkin spice frosting is too easy, it's just a case of adding some pumpkin pie spice to your frosting.