Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display. This basic pumpkin cupcake recipe doubles as a pumpkin muffin recipe. Because what's really the difference between cupcakes and muffins? What makes this pumpkin cupcake/muffin recipe my favorite?
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display
- Prepare of Pumpkin Body.
- Prepare 26 of unfrosted cupcakes, any kind you like – I've linked some of my free-from recipes below. It's easiest to follow a 2 dozen recipe but fill 26 cases with the batter instead of 24.
- Prepare of Buttercream Icing.
- It’s 150 grams of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- It’s 350 grams of gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block, softened (dairy & soy-free).
- You need of orange food colouring gel.
- You need of green food colouring gel.
- Prepare of black food colouring gel.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract or flavouring of choice.
Find halloween pumpkin stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Arrange finger foods on your Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Stand, or display small party favors and toys for guests to grab. Check out more of our great Halloween Party Supplies at discount prices!
Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display step by step
- To make the buttercream, beat the margarine and icing sugar together until smooth and fluffy, adding the flavouring to loosen it slightly to a spreadable consistency.
- Take out 2 heaped tablespoons of the buttercream and mix in a touch of the green gel colouring. Set aside.
- Now take out 3 heaped tablespoons of the frosting and colour with the black food gel. Place into a piping bag with a wide nozzle and set aside.
- Colour the rest of the buttercream with the orange colouring.
- Arrange the cakes on tray or platter as follows:.
- Top row 4, 2nd row 5, middle row 6, next row 5, bottom row 4 so you're using 24 cupcakes here.
- Ice all of those cupcakes with the orange buttercream.
- Now pipe a Jack O'Lantern face onto the pumpkin body using the black frosting in the piping bag.
- Ice the last 2 cupcakes with the green buttercream and add on top as the pumpkin stalk above the top row.
- Here are some of my free-from cupcake recipes you may like to use https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357952-vickys-red-velvet-cupcakes-with-beetroot-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352409-vickys-vanilla-cupcakes-with-coffeemocha-icing-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339507-vickys-carrot-cupcakes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333654-vickys-cinnamon-spiced-cupcakes-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- You can always put a face on every cupcake if you wish with a little green stripe on top for the stalks.
See more ideas about Halloween, Halloween fun, Halloween crafts. A Pumpkin Vase And Other Creative Thanksgiving Flower Arrangements. Some spooky halloween cupcakes I made with my sis today. Some for my sis to give to guests on halloween and the rest to give to my friend whose birthday is on halloween. Some of the pics are pretty crap as they are taken with my camera phone.silly me forgot the SLR.