Mandys Halloween monster cupcakes.
Ingredients of Mandys Halloween monster cupcakes
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 stick of room temp butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 splash of milk if needed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare of different colored jellies or m&ms whatever u like.
- It’s of (additional extra to plain cupcake, white milk or dark chocolate and jelly straws).
Mandys Halloween monster cupcakes step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180C/350F.
- Put soften butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and pale in color..
- Add beaten eggs slowly.
- If mixture looks like it's splitting add a tablespoons of flour and baking powder mix.
- Continue until all the egg and flour has been incorporated,the mixture should be of dropping consistency, if too thick add some milk.
- Put paper casings into tray add enough mix to fill the cupcakes 3/4 high.
- Put in the oven for 11-14 minutes ( keep an eye on it they cook quickly..
- Allow to cool totally, then with a teaspoon remove the the top of the cupcake pipe with cream, take the removed top cut in half and place it on an angle.
- Put red jelly/ m&m as eyes and any color as the mouth. Dig in – happy Halloween.
- Additional extra, dip cupcakes into slightly cooled white, milk or dark chocolate add jelly straws to look like spider legs and jelly eyes. Happy Halloween.