Zucchini & Tomato Gratin. It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Zucchini grows best in temperate climates…not too hot, not too cold.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Tomato Gratin
- You need 6-8 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of medium Zucchinis.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of butter.
How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with During the summer, our gardens are filled with more zucchini than we know what to do with, and I hunt down. Garden zucchini plants are usually super prolific this year, so instead of wasting your zucchini, use these tasty ideas to use it all! From healthy zucchini recipes to easy zucchini recipes to favorites like zucchini bread and zucchini noodles, these recipes will help you make the most of one of summer's most abundant veggies. Define zucchini. zucchini synonyms, zucchini pronunciation, zucchini translation, English dictionary definition of zucchini. n. pl. zucchini or zuc·chi·nis A variety of summer squash having an elongated.
Zucchini & Tomato Gratin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray or butter the dish..
- Slice each tomato removing both ends to be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Then do the same with the zucchini. Alternate zucchini and tomatoes around the dish and into the middle..
- Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper over the tomatoes & zucchini..
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over tomatoes and zucchini..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until topping golden brown..
Zucchini (aka courgettes) are a member of the squash family. They are classified as summer Zucchini don't really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour. Borrowed from Italian zucchini, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca ("squash"). Ultimately a doublet of courgette through the original Latin cucurbita. enPR: zo͞okē'nē, IPA(key): /zuːˈkiːniː/. zucchini (plural zucchinis or zucchini). An arbitrarily chosen word used to refer to relationships with strong emotional bonds that fall outside of the typical romantic relationship but are more than just friendship.