Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Christmas Yule Log, GF DF EF SF NF. Recipe: french yule log It's that time again. time for another Daring Bakers Challenge. Frost Cupcakes Cupcakes Flores Yummy Cupcakes Mini Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes Baking Cupcakes Wedding Cupcakes Birthday Cupcakes Flower Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 200 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 160 ml of water.
- It’s 80 ml of pure olive oil.
- You need 240 ml of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Here is how you achieve that. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before. This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy.
Vickys Cinnamon Spiced Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Sift all the dry ingredients except for the baking soda into a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients except for the vinegar and mix until combined well.
- Mix the vinegar and baking soda together then add to the batter and quickly stir through.
- Pour into 12 muffin cases and bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes away clean from the centre.
- Cool well on a wire rack and decorate as desired! For the cover picture I used ready roll fondant and gel food colouring to make halloween-y colours. The toppers are halloween rings I got out of a halloween loot bag.
- If you exchange the cinnamon and nutmeg for mixed spice these are great for Christmas! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359496-vickys-sweet-mixed-spice-for-baked-goods.
Fall in love with these cinnamon spiced cupcakes! Apple butter adds a whole new twist. Reviews for: Photos of Spiced Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. Pretzels – DF, EG, NF, SF. Waffle Cone Pieces – DF, EF, NF. *Dairy Free – DF , Egg Free – EF, Nut Free – NF, Soy Free – SF, Gluten Free – GF *.