Mississippi Pot Roast. Mississippi Pot Roast – The most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Mississippi Roast or Pepperoncini Pot Roast has been a popular recipe for a few years now. I'm sorry I waited so long to make it.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- You need 3-5 pound of chuck roast.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- Prepare 1 packet of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 8-10 of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup).
Um, so you can eat it sooner! As we've discussed, what makes this pot roast uniquely a Mississippi pot roast is. Return the pot roast to the Ninja Foodi pot. It's okay to stack the meat on top of each other.
Mississippi Pot Roast instructions
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.
Ingredients for Mississippi Pot Roast- Ninja Foodi Recipe: Pot Roast- Any size works well. Mississippi Pot Roast is a fork-tender chuck roast that's full of flavor! The easiest, most delicious Beef Pot Roast that you make in your slow cooker! Really, really, melt in your mouth good. Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast will become a regular meal in your family's.