"Pumpkin Cookies" – with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze…….
Ingredients of "Pumpkin Cookies" – with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze……
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening (4oz.).
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
"Pumpkin Cookies" – with nuts & raisins & cinnamon glaze…… step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.Grease or use parchment paper on cookie sheet..
- Measure dry ing. In bowl. Set aside.Mix last 3 ing. For your glaze. So it is ready when cookies are done..
- In medium bowl cream shortening and brown sugar. Until smooth. Add egg and vanilla. Mix until fluffy. Stir in pumpkin. Add dry ing. Mix together. Stir in raisins and nuts..
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. ( i wetted my fingers a litte bit and pressed them down a little bit). Bake 10 to 12 min. Should be light brown.(I used a # 20 scoop)..
- Soon as they come out .Glaze them with pastry brush. Move to cooling rack..