Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle
- It’s of The Crust.
- It’s 1 packages of gingerbread cookie mix.
- Prepare 1 of glass deep dish pie pan/plate.
- Prepare of The Souffle.
- You need 1 can of 15oz Pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Pumpkin Gingerbread Souffle step by step
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Prepare gingerbread cookie mix according to package.
- set aside a small handful of gingerbread for decoration.
- lightly grease pie plate.
- put the cookie mix into pie plate and form a Crust.
- mix all souffle ingredients together and pour into pie crust.
- bake 30 minutes/ if you're using a metal pie pan you will need to adjust the time.
- after the pie has baked for 30 minutes remove from oven… place aluminum foil around the sides to not let the cookie crust burn… form a gingerbread man out of the remaining gingerbread… place gingerbread man on top of pie and continue baking for another 30 minutes.
- let the pie cool for 30 minutes before serving.