Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- Prepare 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Flaxseed, coconut flour and NO eggs needed ! Mix the seeds onto a plate, place the bread ball onto the seeds, press with your hand to flatten the dough and make the seed stick on the other side. It is relatively flavorless but tends to make baked goods dense, so it's best used in brownies and some quick breads and cakes. You can also make a keto-friendly vegan chocolate mousse dessert by blending avocado.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to enjoy. Here's a good keto bread option, baked with almond and coconut flour. One or two slices with plenty of toppings will go a long way.