Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot – pick which method works best.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- Prepare 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- It’s 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to enjoy them all with in Browning the beef in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker is a step I would not skip if even remotely possible. That crust is delicious and you. Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker step by step
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..
In a medium bowl, whisk together beef broth, wine, flour, tomato paste and Worcestershire; set aside. This Slow Cooker Beef Joint recipe is the easiest and most delicious pot roast. Pop your meat and vegetables in to stew in the morning and then blend the How do you cook beef in a slow cooker? To make this easy Slow Cooker Beef Joint recipe, sprinkle flour, thyme, garlic powder. Put everything in the slow cooker in the morning, set it, and forget about it until dinner time!