Ingredients of Paleo Crunch
- You need 1/4 cup of Flax meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded unsweetened coconut.
- You need 2 cup of Sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil in liquid state.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raw honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Paleo Crunch step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a Large Bowl. mix well to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed..
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined..
- Mix the wet ingredients thoroughly into the dry ingredients..
- place parchment paper on large rimmed cookie sheet. it may take two pans..
- Press mixture down with your hands or the back of a large spoon..
- bake until lightly toasted, approximately 1 hour. Remove pans from oven and gently stir the mixture with a large spoon. Carefully return warm pans to the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool completely in the pans..
- If you would like add in some dried fruit.