Chicken kathi roll. About Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe: Kathi rolls have fast become the regular street food around the country, with a host of eateries and stalls selling a variety of this delicious, filling rolls. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a lip smacking roll of a flaky tawa paratha stuffed with a flavourful chicken filling. Once your parathas are ready this dish can be put together real quick.
Ingredients of Chicken kathi roll
- It’s of Boneless chicken.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s of Aata for pranthas.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Mayonise.
- You need of Tomato chilli sauce.
- You need of Cheese spread.
- Prepare of Chaat masala.
- You need of Mustard sauce.
Although I love dining on Indian food, I'm not well-versed in cooking from South Asia, also known as the Indian subcontinent. Kathi Kebabs or Kathi rolls is another Street Food item from India that is just loved by one and all. Heat the Chicken if it has cooled down and take off the pan off the heat. A kathi roll is one of the most popular things to eat on the streets of Kolkata.
Chicken kathi roll instructions
- First make crispy lacha prantha… With some ajwain, salt n red chilli powder on it… On slow flame for crispyness…
- Marinate chicken with curd, lemon juice, salt, red chilli powder, turmericn Ginger garlic paste… Keep aside.
- On other side.. take wok. Saute chopped onions dn add marinated chicken… Add chicken masala.. whn chicken get cooked, switch off flame..
- Then take prantha.. spread chesse dip on it… Put chicken… Then on top add sliced onions, mayonise n mustard sauce, chilli sauce, chaat masala n roll it…
- Half roll it with foil paper n enjoy 😊.
Boneless chicken pieces sautéed with ginger garlic, cumin, onion and chillies – stuffed into a refined flour roti slathered with. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a mouth watering and scrumptious roll made using chicken filling and wrapped using a delicious roti. A Chicken Kathi Roll is the most renowned street food available in the street side stalls in Kolkata. A brilliant street side snack to grab in a hurry. It's marinated & sauteed boneless chicken stuffed inside.