Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 2-3 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 12 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion.
- It’s 2-3 of medium jalapeno peppers.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of celery seed.
- You need of "Frank's Red Hot" (or any) Buffalo Ranch Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1-2 cups of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need of Optional Ingredients:.
- You need to taste of Frank's Red Hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce!).
- Prepare to taste of Flaming Hot Doritos (or any hot spicy crunchy topping you like!).
Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs step by step
- First, Hard boil eggs. Set aside. Place shredded chicken into medium saucepan and mix well with seasonings, sour cream, & shredded cheese. Add in chopped or diced onions & jalapenos. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Next, drain and stir in corn and black beans. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Let cool..
- Then, place mixture into container. Peel eggs and slice into halves. Add yolks to mixture. Place the halves of whites onto plate, tray, or pan. Set aside. Add mayonnaise or miracle whip to mixture. Mix well to taste..
- Finally, scoop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture into each egg white half depending on size of your eggs. Sprinkle tops lightly with celery seed and paprika..
- Additionally, drizzle hot sauce across the filled eggs. Topped with chopped onion and crushed hot doritos! Enjoy! (Refrigerate for 1 hour if you prefer them chilled👍).