Ingredients of Eggplant Gratin
- It’s 1 of big eggplant.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 100 g of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of basil branch.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
Eggplant Gratin step by step
- Put salt on the eggplant and let drain for 10 minutes to lose the bitterness.
- Cut and separate the other ingredients.
- Spread some tomato, eggplant and basil in a tart pan.
- Add some of the cheese.
- Put more tomatoes, eggplant, cheese and basil until the ingredients finish.
- Add at the end more cheese, salt and ground pepper.
- Bake in oven until the surface is golden.
- Serve immediately.