Vickys Spooky Stuffed Halloween Peppers, GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Spooky Stuffed Halloween Peppers, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 4 of yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 180 grams of dry quinoa.
- Prepare 150 grams of chopped onion.
- It’s 100 grams of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast flakes.
- It’s 480 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Vickys Spooky Stuffed Halloween Peppers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Cut a neat lid off the peppers and carefully deseed keeping the peppers whole, then carve a pumpkin face out.
- Brush the inside with oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry off the onion until almost translucent before adding the mushrooms and cooking a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, then add the parsley, quinoa and stock, seasoning to taste.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently until quinoa is light and fluffy.
- When the peppers are ready, stuff them with the quinoa and put their lids back on.
- You can use small squash for this too. Bake at gas 5 / 190C / 375°F for an hour for them.