Vegan Pumpkin Pie. This is the best vegan pumpkin pie ever and the only recipe you'll ever need! It's rich, creamy, deliciously spiced and perfect for the holidays. Cheers and happy baking this holiday season, friends!
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 1 of Basic, Simple Pie Crust.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kabocha squash steamed in a rice cooker for 25 minutes (with skin).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Beet sugar.
- You need 50 ml of Plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Molasses or brown sugar syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
This vegan pumpkin pie is super easy to make! The dessert is great for the holidays/fall/winter A homemade gluten-free pie crust and a perfectly spiced pumpkin filling make this vegan pie very. This is the BEST vegan pumpkin pie recipe made with simple ingredients and easy homemade pie crust! It's rich, creamy, flavorful and perfect to make ahead for a delicious no-fuss fall dessert that is.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie step by step
- Make the pie crust, and thinly spread it out in the pie pan up to the edges..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the pie crust in a blender or food processor, and process until it's smooth..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into the Step 1 pie crust. Flatten out the top..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220℃ for 10 minutes, then reduce to 170℃ and bake for 40 minutes. Remove and place on a rack to cool..
- This picture was taken just after baking, so the crust on the back fell off a bit..
Pumpkin pie is a popular fall treat, typically served around Thanksgiving. It typically contains eggs and dairy, which means it is off-limits for vegans and those who are lactose-intolerant. This vegan pumpkin pie is creamy, soft and smooth, but hold its shape. This classic vegan pumpkin pie is so rich and creamy, no one will believe it's vegan. The filling can be made in a blender for a quick and easy fall dessert the whole family will love.