Halloween Thick and Healthy Kabocha Squash Pudding.
Ingredients of Halloween Thick and Healthy Kabocha Squash Pudding
- It’s 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 5 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water (to soften the gelatin).
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated sugar (to brown the surface).
Halloween Thick and Healthy Kabocha Squash Pudding instructions
- Soak the gelatin in water..
- Cut the squash into small pieces and microwave 3 minutes at 800W..
- Heat the milk. Remove from heat before it comes to a boil. Add the softened gelatin and mix well..
- Blend the squash with a blender until it makes a paste. Add the egg and the heated milk. Blend again..
- Pour into ramekins and chill in the fridge to harden..
- When they are chilled well, scatter granulated sugar on the surface. Heat a spoon over heat, and bring it close to the surface of the pudding to brown..